In this episode, Chad interviews, Ret. Navy Seal and former FBI agent, Errol Doebler about life and leadership. They talk at length about Errol’s new book and the many stories that shaped him. Additionally, they talk about breaking the cycle of self sabotage, how the benefits of cold water exposure help a man to become self aware, and how a man can face the resistance, name the resistance, and deal with the resistance in his life. There’s a lot in this one gents! For the full show notes, go to www.beanewman.com.
War Cry Network https://warcrynetwork.com
Live Free Community App https://www.livefree.app/ or your app store,
https://builtbar.com/ Discount Code: “warcry”
The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face.
If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes.
To get further connected within the New Kind of Man Community, here are some options:
- Follow “A New Kind of Man” on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Share it with friends on your social media feeds.
- Join our private, men’s Facebook group, “New Man Crew.” This group of men is committed to changing the world beginning with themselves, their relationships, their communities, and the world! Big vision, we know. It starts with us.
- Go to www.beanewman.com
- Subscribe the to New Kind of Man Podcast on Youtube.
- Connect with Chad to get some personal coaching, http://beanewman.com/coaching/.
All podcast booking requests please email email@example.com.
- The Kindling Fire (Dads Need a Dad Episode)
- Man Under Construction (Episode 8 & 16)
- Dad in the Trenches (Episode 15)
- The Secure Dad (Episode: Security Ain’t Convenient)
- Legacy Dads (Episode: 85, Are You Bored and Tired?