So if a guy on the street asked you, “What does it take to be a King?” How would you answer?
Morgan digs into this topic with depth and true consideration for the masculine soul. If you loved Wild at Heart, you will love “Becoming a King.” Morgan Snyder is a grateful husband of over 20 years and a proud father of a wildly creative and witty daughter and a joyful and passionate son. He serves as a strategist, entrepreneur, teacher, writer, and speaker. His passion is to both be shaped by and shape the men and women who are shaping the kingdom of God. In 2010, he established BecomeGoodSoil, a fellowship of leaders whose global reach offers guidance for the narrow road of becoming the kind of person to whom God can confidently entrust the care of his kingdom. Morgan serves on the executive leadership team at Wild at Heart and has contended for the wholeheartedness of men and women alongside John and Stasi Eldredge for more than two decades. He has led over a decade of Become Good Soil Intensives and sold out Wild at Heart men’s events across the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, and Australia. (www.becomegoodsoil.com)
You can connect with Morgan @ https://www.becomegoodsoil.com/
You can purchase the book “Becoming a King”
To hear Morgan’s podcast: https://www.becomegoodsoil.com/podcasts/
The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face. If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes.
The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face.
If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes.
To get further connected within the New Kind of Man Community, here are some options:
- Follow “A New Kind of Man” on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Share it with friends on your social media feeds.
- Join our private, men’s Facebook group, “New Man Crew.” This group of men is committed to changing the world beginning with themselves, their relationships, their communities, and the world! Big vision, we know. It starts with us.
- Go to www.beanewman.com to join the tribe or sign up for some coaching.
- Subscribe the to New Kind of Man Podcast on Youtube.
- Email Chad to get some personal coaching, email@example.com.
A special thank you to Joseph McDade on allowing us to use his music: Follow his work here: https://www.instagram.com/josephmcdademusic/
All podcast booking requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Kindling Fire (Dads Need a Dad Episode)
- Man Under Construction (Episode 8 & 16)
- Dad in the Trenches (Episode 15)
- The Secure Dad (Episode: Security Ain’t Convenient)
- Legacy Dads (Episode: 85, Are You Bored and Tired?