The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face. If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes. To get further connected within the New Kind of Man Community, here are some options:
1. Follow “A New Kind of Man” on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
2. Share it with friends on your social media feeds.
3. Join our private, men’s Facebook group, “New Man Crew.” This group of men is committed to changing the world beginning with themselves, their relationships, their communities, and the world! Big vision, we know. It starts with us.
4. Go to www.beanewman.com to join the tribe or sign up for some coaching.
5. Subscribe the to New Kind of Man Podcast on Youtube.
6. Email Chad to get some personal coaching, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s guest is Paul Louis Cole.
Paul Louis Cole is President of the globally recognized men’s mentoring organization Christian Men’s Network. Cole is one of the world’s leading experts on men’s issues, character maturity and personal life expansion. He is actively engaged in the restoration of families and rescuing children trapped in abuse and neglect. His work as a journalist has taken him from the inside of firefights in Middle Eastern wars to perilous revolutions deep in the jungles of Central America. His extensive charity work ranges from the launch of the highly successful charity FarmAid working with Willie Nelson, assisting in launching one of the most successful AIDS programs in African history to building a mentoring program for at risk youth in the U.S. His professional accolades range from Emmy awards to Addy awards to numerous charity and civic awards. He could be considered a double outlier having invested over 20,000 hours in the pursuit of masculine excellence. Paul is the son of the late Dr. Edwin Louis Cole, the Founder of the Christian Men’s Network who is considered Father of the Christian Men’s Movement. Paul is the founding pastor of C3 Church in Colleyville, Texas and currently serves as President of CMN. CMN is a very successful thirty-five year old church-based ministry, CMN leads a global men’s movement active in over 100 nations and connecting over 86,000 trained leaders on every major continent training over 400,000 men every month. The stated vision is that every pastor would be a successful disciples of men, and every Christian man a strong disciple. Paul writes, travels extensively and speaks to thousands of men annually. Paul has written several books used in the CMN’s foundational Maximized Manhood curriculum, including “Daring: A Call to Courageous Manhood.” Paul and his wife Judi reside in Grapevine, Texas. Paul is the father of three high achieving children and the proud grandfather of two amazing grandchildren.
How to connect with Paul:
A special thank you to Joseph McDade on allowing us to use his music: Follow his work here: https://www.instagram.com/josephmcdademusic/
All podcast booking requests please email email@example.com.
- The Kindling Fire (Dads Need a Dad Episode)
- Man Under Construction (Episode 8 & 16)
- Dad in the Trenches (Episode 15)
- The Secure Dad (Episode: Security Ain’t Convenient)
- Legacy Dads (Episode: 85, Are You Bored and Tired?