23. Leading Well with Three Simple Things w/Ret. Navy Seal Thom Shea
Former Navy SEAL Thom Shea has served through 3 wars, endured 5 Hell weeks, received both the Silver Star and Bronze Star and he is a best-selling author of his first book, Unbreakable and now he is releasing, Three Simple Things: Leading During Chaos (Memorial Day). Thom is, also, the founder and CEO of Adamantine Alliance, an leadership training group.
“There are five areas in each of your lives that demand simplicity and abhor complexity: Spiritual, Relationship, Wealth, Physical, and Intellectual. To win, you need only do Three Simple Things in each. Success is that simple.” Thom Shea
Takeaways from this podcast
- How a Seal mindset can be used to get the best out of one another.
- What an active duty Navy Seal workout regimen would be like.
- Inner workings of a Navy Seal Team Room
- How entrepreneurs can build a business with more buy in from it’s employees.
- Why most businesses fail.
- Why we should surround ourselves with our people.
- Why Thom thinks a man should get married.
- It’s not good for a man to be alone. (Genesis 2:18)
- Why he learns something new every day
Thom’s Contact info:
To pre order “Three Simple Things”: Click here