In this solo cast, Chad shares the value of partnerships. He goes into greater depth into why he will be pausing the New Kind of Man Podcast and joining forces with the team at Men of Iron. Additionally, he goes into depth into why partnerships are a way of life and the era of the lone ranger is fading quickly. Chad is dropping podcasts over at Men of Iron, so go check them out!
Thanks for partnering with New Kind of Man!
Subscribe to the Men of Iron Podcast HERE.
Check out Men of Iron’s Website
- The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face.
- If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes.
- To get further connected within the New Kind of Man Community, here are some options:
- Follow “A New Kind of Man” on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Share it with friends on your social media feeds.,
- Join our private, men’s Facebook group, “New Man Crew.” This group of men is committed to changing the world beginning with themselves, their relationships, their communities, and the world! Big vision, we know. It starts with us.
- Go to www.beanewman.com to join the tribe or sign up for some coaching.
- Subscribe to thePlease share New Kind of Man Podcast on Youtube.
All podcast booking requests please email email@example.com.
- The Kindling Fire (Dads Need a Dad Episode)
- Man Under Construction (Episode 8 & 16)
- Dad in the Trenches (Episode 15)
- The Secure Dad (Episode: Security Ain’t Convenient)
- Legacy Dads (Episode: 85, Are You Bored and Tired?