29. Networking Secrets w/Paul Edwards
Paul is an Army combat veteran in Operation Iraqi Freedom. He is a professional content ghostwriter for faith-based influencers, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and executives. He specializes in capturing “your voice and producing a steady stream of content to reinforce your impact” through blogs, e-mails, sales letters, tweets, Alexa brief scripts, video scripts, digital courses.
Paul Edwards is an international bestselling author and host of the Influencer Networking Secrets Podcast Show. He is the architect and founder of the Business Beyond Business Mastermind, a strategic connector mastermind group that incorporates teaching, mentoring and accountability for the Radically Generous Entrepreneur. When you read and follow Paul’s “3M” advice, you’ll become a Magnetic source of guidance, wisdom and accountability; a Magnanimous source of generosity, fellowship and coaching; and a Marketable source of entrepreneurship, small business and social innovation.
In his free time he likes to hang with his family and compete as an amateur bodybuilder.
Takeaways from this podcast
- God’s blueprint for married life
- How the Torah is the instruction for marriage
- How God made man and women difficulty
- Proverbs 31:10-31 as a guide for men looking for a virtuous woman
- Army combat veteran in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Paul’s fitness journey
- 10 Secrets to Networking Success- Paul’s First Book
- Business Inside of Business
- Why Bill Clinton could draw attention from any crowd
- How to Make Yourself as Frequent and Visible as a Radio or TV Commercial
- Why just being yourself can be a huge edge in marketing (unless your a jerk)
- How to create your own unpaid sales force
- How deep and superficial relationships can help you win
- How can we make it difficult for people to say no
- Go with a giving hand gives you a step forward
- Build a case to make the working relationship an easy sell
- Help people to have one more advantage by working with you
- How John Eldredge and Ransomed Heart has impacted Paul’s life
- Ask Three Big Questions to help connect relationally: What is going well for you? What is not going well for you? What are you looking forward to?
How to connect with Paul
28. Talking Masculine Archetypes w/Michael Pfaff
Michael is a a Life and Relationship coach based out of Oklahoma City. He works with people who want a better life and better relationships. Michael has a Master’s degree in Depth Psychology.
Takeaways from this podcast
- For Michael’s Men’s Coaching Practice: https://www.facebook.com/coachmichaelpfaff/
- Masculine Archetypes: Warrior, King, Magician, Lover
- What is an archetype?
- How the archetypes correspond with the four pillars of New Kind of Man
- How the archetypes can be developed in a man’s life
- How there is a boyhood version of these that needs to mature into the masculine archetypes
- How the archetypes when fully expressed thrive off of one another
27. Forging a Noble Manhood w/Stephen Mansfield
True manhood is in decline in our generation. Our society has deformed masculinity, leaving most men unfulfilled and far from the impact they were made for. Stephen will help you fight the battles of your life, the battles you must fight to be the man you are meant to be. Stephen has authored 26 books and he is a reliable voice for men everywhere. His work expands the globe, and he resides in Nashville and also, in Washington DC. As a New York Times bestselling author, Stephen has impacted millions. You can find his work @ https://stephenmansfield.tv/ & https://greatman.tv/.
“What if living in a relationship with God isn’t castration? What if it isn’t like the surgical removal of the very drive and instinct we’ve ever had as men? What if, instead, God wants to enter a relationship with us in which he meets us exactly where we are as men?”Stephen Mansfield
Takeaways from this podcast
- Author of 26 books
- “Endure hardship as discipline.” Hebrews 12:7
- How manhood can improve because of Covid-19
- How brokenness in the society shaped Men on Fire
- To be a man is to know that God made you to be a man and that shapes the way for a man to live.
- We need to restore a culture of noble manhood and teach our boys.
- Why men need to choose a noble battle to fight
- Why Roosevelt and Churchill are inspiring men today
- What events in Winston Churchill’s life shaped his greatness
- Hardship and suffering makes us stronger when we go through it the right way
- How give heritage to the next generation
- The battle begins when you realize there is a battle
- A man needs to use his masculine energy in healthy ways
- Why a man needs to declare war on himself
- How to declare war on himself
- “When a man knows his battle it can become a GPS for their soul.” Stephen Mansfield
- Why our feminized culture is causing boys to grow breast
- How the effects a man’s change can rapidly change a family culture
- Get ready to live changed as we get on the other side of Covid 19
“Men should live for the good of society and the glory of God.”Stephen Mansfield
How to Connect with Stephen
26. Being Unbreakable w/Scott Flansbaum
Scott’s journey has many twists and turns, but Scott is still standing! Literally. He is a walking miracle. After a routine procedure, he heard news that no one would ever want to hear, “Your paralyzed.” His hard work, grit and determination along with what nurses called a miracle, has shaped Scott in profound ways and he is paying it forward by helping others. Stand by for some inspiration!
The only choice you have in tough times is our response.Scott Flansbaum
Takeaways from this podcast
- Why Scott is celebrating other people’s unbreakable story
- How his faith didn’t waiver through his unbreakable journey
- How Scott is using his tragedy to inspire others
- How being a father can help brighten you day
- Why a legacy of service is contagious
- How Scott looks out for the marginalized
- How strong willed kids need to be bent towards something productive
- How Scott has overcome one of the worst days in his life
- How his spinal injury left him with a diagnosis that he was paralyzed
- How he mentally defied the doctors diagnoses
- How the right mindset sets you up for success
- What paralysis is actually like
- Why Scott’s nurses said he was a walking miracle
- How Scott continues to fight to walk every since
- How $72K was raised in two weeks for his specialized brace
How to Connect with Scott
25. Learn, Live & Lead like a Warrior w/ Ret. Navy Seal Chris Sajnog
Chris’ mission is to see others realize their full potential, achievement, growth, and success – and CURE THE DISEASE OF MEDIOCRITY!
Chris has been speaking publicly for more than 25 years. He has also appeared on many television shows, including Fox News and NBC. He has spent most of my career in the military and recently retired to watch his boys grow up! During his time in the military he traveled the world speaking to our leaders and “convincing them” to give us the mission – I feel confident I can convince your team to reach your goals!
Chris devotes his time to writing, consulting, and speaking. His book, How to Shoot Like a Navy SEAL is the best selling shooting book on Amazon. I also have more than 20,000 followers on Twitter and “fans” on Facebook.
“What would William Wallace do?”Chris Sajnog
Vulnerability is strength.”Chris Sajnog
Takeaways from this podcast:
- How being a father shifted the importance of his life’s mission.
- Why lying to yourself betrays our confidence as men
- Why every man has to first lead themselves
- Why all men need to watch Hacksaw Ridge
- How resistance helps to grow men and prove their own manliness
- How being a Navy Seal helped Chris to have greater focus
- How to encourage your kids to do the right thing
- Why surrounding yourself with good fathers can help you to become a good father
- How Chris got orders to to BUDS
- Why he choose the Navy
- The most difficult part of BUDS
- The funniest thing that happened at BUDS
- Why Navy Seal training is a well orchestrated process
- How he honed his skills as a Navy Seal Sniper
- How adapting skills can be
- How he become a better Dad through what he learned as a US Navy Seal
- How a warrior ethos impacts every aspect of life
- How warriors need soft and hard traits need to be balanced
- Why I got out of the Navy
- Why humility is a great way to help connect with your family
- Why manliness is best for society
- How genders are different but equal
- How to be more manly
Books Chris Recommended
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- Navy Seal Shooting by Chris Sajnog
- How to Shoot Like a Navy Seal by Chris Sajnog