In this episode,
- How can a man become a warrior for God?
- How he as an elite athlete starts his day?
- Should Christians do yoga? How do you do grow spiritually by using it?
- What are some things that a man needs to do to become strong physically and spiritually?
- How is physical fitness integrated into worship of God?
“As a spiritual warrior annointed by God, your mindset should be one of eagerness to be deployed onto the ultimate battlefield of life.”
— The Good Soldier: How to Fight Well, Finish the Race, and Keep the Faith by Greg Amundson
GREG AMUNDSON IN 50 WORDS
Love God with all your Heart. Believe unconditionally in yourself and the ability of others. Learn new skills, teach them to a friend. Forge an indomitable body and spirit. Apply character traits learned in the studio to life: Purity – Truthfulness – Peacefulness – Contentment – Strength – Service – Willpower and Shalom. Be Humble. Encourage Others.
Greg personal website: https://gregoryamundson.com/about-greg-amundson/
Greg’s Crossfit website: https://crossfitamundson.com/greg-amundson/
Greg’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gregoryamundson/
The biggest “thank you” you could give to the A New Kind of Man team is to share this episode with others on social media, and face and face.
If this show has been helpful or insightful, please subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes.
To get further connected within the New Kind of Man Community, here are some options:
- Follow “A New Kind of Man” on Facebook and Instagram.
- Join our private, men’s Facebook group, “New Man Crew.” This group of men is committed to changing the world beginning with themselves, their relationships, their communities, and the world! Big vision, we know. It starts with us.
- Check out the New Kind of Man website, www.beanewman.com.
- Email Chad to get some personal coaching, email@example.com.
Let’s get after it!
All podcast booking requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Kindling Fire (Dads Need a Dad Episode)
- Man Under Construction (Episode 8 & 16)
- Dad in the Trenches (Episode 15)
- The Secure Dad (Episode: Security Ain’t Convenient)
- Legacy Dads (Episode: 85, Are You Bored and Tired?